Wednesday 2 May 2012

young blood



jumper - New Look
skirt - eBay
shirt - Primark
wedges - Tesco
necklace - wavy jewellery

Recent conclusions:
Definitely should be revising round about now as my exams are in a fortnight.
Seriously wondering where the hell the past year has gone.
Really dislike AQA.

In other news, this jumper, although unseasonal, was only £7 in the new look sale.




Also, although always wearing bracelets, I've recently become even more prone to buying them (mainly from Primark) and have therefore thought it sensible to some money (!) and try some ""DIY"".
Will certainly keep you updated on that front.
(I am starting to realise why I'm doing the year again i.e. my bracelet making priorities are obviously more important than revision)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig